Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||220-240/ 120-277V||Rated Load:||100w@120V(capacitive)/ 200w@200-277v(capacitive)|
|Operation Temperature:||-20 ℃ ~ + 70 ℃ .||Warranty:||5 Years|
|Type:||High Voltage Microwave Motion Sensor||Size:||51.5mm In Diameter|
AC input daylight sensor, for real built-in
Daylight Sensor for Manual holiday mode function HNP202
1. 220-240 / 120-277V DC input
2. Dual daylight sensor to distinguish natural light & artificial light
3. Really for built-in application
4. On-off control
5. With manual holiday mode
6. 5 years warranty
|1.||With special feature of manual holiday mode.|
|2.||Dual-processor technology, distinguish natural light and artificial light(lamp) from behind the diffuser,
authentic daylight sensor for built-in application.
|3.||4 pin DIP switch setting, multiple options to meet different customer demands.|
|4.||Stand-by power: <0.5W.|
About manual holiday mode:
This is a special feature for security reason, mainly used in places where to be left vacant for a certain period
(for example holidays).
In this manual holiday mode, the daylight sensor will switch the fixture on & off automatically and RANDOMLY
when natural light is below the lux threshold, in this way to simulate people presence and achieve security
*The period for the fixture to be ON or OFF is randomly decided by the algorithm. Each random ON is minimum 2 hours.
Two ways to enter or quit manual holiday mode--
1. Position the DIP switch #4 at “ON”.
*The daylight sensor will always be in manual holiday mode even after power supply failures, the only way to quit this mode is
to position the DIP switch #4 at “OFF”.
2. Rapidly turn on / off the power supply twice within 2 seconds.
* The fixture will blink twice to indicate the success enter of this manual holiday mode.
* Another turning off the power supply will quit this mode.
1. Daylight threshold
This is the threshold for the daylight sensor to switch on & off.
“Lux on”value means the daylight sensor will switch on when detected natural light is less than it.
“Lux off”value means the daylight sensor will switch off when detected natural light is more than it.
Note: Lux-on sampling time--10s; Lux-off sampling time--30s.
* when set as “Disable”, the daylight sensor will always be 100% on in both day and night.
2. Manual holiday mode
* Defaulted lux threshold for this mode is 10lux for “Lux on” and
40lux for “Lux off”.
Contact Person: sales