Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Input Voltage:||12/24V DC||Input Current::||≥50mA|
|Operation Temperature::||-20℃ ~ +70℃||Usage:||Ceiling Light, Linear Light, Outdoor Lighting And LED Panel Etc.|
|Product Name:||Microwave Motion Sensor Switch||Warranty:||5 Years|
microwave motion detector,
microwave sensor switch
With insufficient natural light, either car 1 or car 2 enters the garage, sensor A or Z will be triggered on, and send RF signal
simultaneously to all grouped sensors, all lamps will be 100% ON, end user can adjust color temperature of each lamp easily
by remote control.Microwave motion sensor switch 2 channels output
RF wireless custer control, tunable white & tri-level dimming control
1. Dual daylight sensor
2. Tri-level dimming control, RF wireless cluster control, Remote control
3. Tunable white, CCT adjustment
|1.||Operating voltage:||12/24V DC|
|2.||RF frequency:||FSK 915MHz (868MHz EU version available)|
|3.||Detection range||up to 12m in diameter|
|4.||RF transmission distance :||max. 50m in open area|
|6.||Two channels output:||0~10V / PWM signal, achieve color temperature adjustment and tri-level dimming.|
8. Dual-processor technology, real Lux-Off function for built-in application.
9. IR remote commissioning.
10. RF wireless cluster control, ideal for retrofit project / parking garage / staircase / corridor applications, easy installation, free of wiring.
11. Fast and simple RF grouping by both the DIP switch and remote control.
Source current / Sink current: Max. 20mA; 0-10V leads can not be short-circuit.
Illustation for typical parking garage application
With sufficient daylight, sensor will not be triggered by motion, all lamps are off.
With insufficient natural light, either car 1 or car 2 enters the garage, sensor A or Z will be triggered on, and
send RF signal simultaneously to all grouped sensors, all lamps will be 100% ON, end user can adjust color
temperature of each lamp easily by remote control.
After the hold-time, the whole grouped lamps will dim to pre-defined dimming level (e.g., 10%) if no further
The whole grouped lamps will swith off automatically after the stand-by period if no further movement detected.
Thanks to the daylight monitoring function, even no movement detected, the sensor will automatically switch
on the lamp to pre-defined stand-by dimming level ( e.g., 10%), as long as the natural light is below pre-defined
lux threshold. (to achieve this unique function stand-by period of the sensor has to be set at + ∞).
1. The RF transmission is a triggering signal only to activate the grouped sensors, each sensor will act based on their own settings.
2. Thanks to the Dual-processor technology, the built-in daylight sensor will shut off the lamp in real time regardless of any movements
as long as the detected natural light is higher than pre-defined lux threshold.
Remote control setting:
Cool: Long press to adjust the color temperature towards Cool , release to stop and lock down current color temperature.
Neutral: Press “Neutral” button, the color temperature will adjust to 50% cool + 50% warm.
Warm: Long press to adjust the color temperature towards Warm , release to stop and lock down current color temperature.
RF Grouping ( via remote control )
Short press “Learn” button to the receiver unit to start grouping mode, the receiver unit will beep quickly (every second
for 3min). This grouping mode will last for 3min, second short press on it will quit the grouping mode.
Short press “Send” button to the commander unit, it will beep once to start a 5s RF signal sending,and then beep twice to
indicate finish of it. After receiving the RF signal, the receiver unit will beep 1s to indicate the success of grouping.
Long press “Erase” button for 5s to the sensor unit, it will long beep once, to indicate the success of erasing.
1. If you want the sensor to work as both commander and receiver , you need to repeat the “learn” and “send” process
again with the identification exchanged.
2. Each receiver can learn up to max. 32 commanders, late commanders beyond 32pcs will automatically substitute earlier ones.
3. Before using the remote control for grouping, you have to position the grouping DIP switch at OFF - OFF - OFF.
Steps for grouping with remote control:
Step 1: Press”Learn” button on sensor A Step 2: Press”Send” button on sensor B Step 3: Press”Learn” button on sensor B
Step 4: Press”Send” button on sensor A
Fast RF Grouping ( via DIP switch)
By simply selecting the same channel on each sensor unit, the grouping is quickly and automatically completed. Totally
7 channels are available for fast grouping.
Channel OFF - OFF - OFF is not for fast grouping, it is for remote control grouping only.
Contact Person: sales