Tri - Level Dimming Detached Antenna Head Microwave Motion Detector HNS205 50/60Hz
|Place of Origin||Shenzhen, China|
|Certification||RED, FCC, RoHS, ETL|
|Minimum Order Quantity||300pcs|
|Price||To be negotiated|
|Packaging Details||Bubble bag + carton. (color box or blister package also available on request)|
|Delivery Time||3~4 weeks for bulk orders|
|Supply Ability||20,000pcs / month|
|Input Voltage||120~277V AC 50/60Hz||IP Rating||IP20|
|Usage||Ceiling Light, Linear Light, Outdoor Lighting, LED Panel Etc.||Product Name||Microwave Motion Sensor Switch|
microwave motion detector,
microwave movement sensor
Microwave motion sensor switch, AC Motion Sensor Switch , Detached Antenna head ,Tri - Level Dimming Control
Used together with ordinary 1~10v dimmable driver, achieve tri-level dimming control. When sensor is triggered, the lamp will be 100% on, after the Hold-time, the lamp will drop to pre-set dimming level, after a further long absence of people(Stand-by period), the lamp will completely switch off.
1. Dual daylight sensor
2. Tri-level dimming control
3. Daylight monitoring function
4. Detached antenna head
5. Remote commissioning
|1.||Input voltage:||120〜277V AC, 50/60Hz|
400W @ 120VAC (capacitive)
800W @ 200〜277VAC (capacitive)
|4.||Detection range:||Up to 12m in diameter|
|6.||Operation temperature:||-20℃~ + 70℃|
8. 5.8GHz C-band microwave motion sensor, tri-level dimming control.
9. Particularly designed for fixtures which with limited space, ideal for LED panels, linear office lights with metal louvres, compact bulkheads, etc. 10. Hide the sensor body and configure the small detached antenna head only.
11. Dual-processor technology, real Daylight monitoring function for built-in application.
12. Zero-cross point operation, protect the sensor relay against the in-rush current, secure the max. load and life time of the relay.
13. DIP switch + IR Remote control 2 channels setting. Automatically override each other upon the latest operation.
14. RJ11 connection between the sensor body and antenna head, easy plug and play.
Detached sensor antennas:
Settings(by DIP switch):